- Connecting to server...
- You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
- Stranger: gamefaqs is broken =[
- You: wow
- You: do you know what jesdas pants means
- Stranger: no
- You: because i just talked to some guy who said i was supposed to know what it meant
- You: right okay so i'm not behind on the times or anything
- Stranger: lets find out together?
- You: well i googled it and jesus pants came out
- You: so... whatever I guess
- Stranger: sorry =[
- You: hey but jesus pants
- You: cool right
- You: or did jesus walk around in a robe thing
- You: ..?
- Stranger: iirc he had a robe
- Stranger: Maybe his pants are the real holy grail?
- You: wow
- Stranger: because they held his junk in them.
- You: well i guess they were the only thing that had any official contact with the holy penis
- You: yeah exactly
- Stranger: omg we mind connected.
- You: rad
- You: so what's the deal, are you on tumblr?
- Stranger: we have to find these pants.
- Stranger: on what?
- You: oh tumblr.. it's a blogging thing
- You: that's how i found out about omegle
- Stranger: i found out on gamefaqs
- You: the internet just got fun-ner
- Stranger: ohrly?
- You: yarly
- You: back to the subject of the pants
- You: i say we find them, we strike a book deal, we get a movie, we get the merchandise
- You: we'll be set for life
- Stranger: orororor
- Stranger: we WEAR the pants.
- You: mhmm
- You: together?
- Stranger: wait, do you have a penis?
- You: no i am of the non-penis variety
- Stranger: then we have to find a penis.
- You: i think that should be relatively easy
- You: so how would wearing the pants work
- You: would you be in one leg?
- You: and i'll be in the other?
- Stranger: OMG I GOT THIS
- You: OK!
- Stranger: i bet jesus had a big dick. being the son of god and all.
- You: yeah he would have to be well endowed
- Stranger: one of us has to be his dick.
- You: right
- Stranger: you be the dick.
- You: okay so one of us has to be the person like normal and the other one has to wrap their legs around
- You: well i'm a dick sometimes
- You: i can see this working
- Stranger: made for each other
- You: totally
- Your conversational partner has disconnected.
I’m not a hater of many things. I have even confessed that I would be a terrible movie critic because I like quite a lot of movies ranging from campy to drama-suspense-action-rom-com-zom-thrillers. This is especially the taste for music as I am extremely eclectic in that sense. I love jazz, dixieland, ska, everything in between and yes, even My Chemical Romance.
However, quite some time ago I had the extreme displeasure of seeing one of Kat Deluna’s ‘hits’, ‘Whine Up’.
It was terrible. It was like physically placing myself under an elephant and having it shit on me for about five years. It was grotesque.
The video: Skanky girls, gangsta guys, a repetitive and unimaginative beat and oh, here’s Kat Deluna striking sultry poses at the camera and making seductive faces with half lidded eyes to a beat that gives me both a migraine and I think this irregular mole right on my shoulder.
What’s even worse is that when I put up my opinion on my blog, I get half-witted commenters who don’t even know how to put up a good fight.
Look people, if you want to get into a debate over the talent of a particular singer I suggest that:
- The singer be anyone but Kat Deluna.
- Try to do it without adding demented ‘hahaha’s in or ‘omg u r juz jealouszzzz’
I’m not a grammar nazi but I do like a good fight. Next time, Team Kat Deluna, you are just going to have to find someone with a vocab that can properly sustain my attention for about ten seconds. If not, I will not entertain your ridiculous comments. I mean, you have already proved your worth by liking Kat Deluna in the first place so you’ll just have to work extra hard.
Look, I know the Tank Girl movie was completely shite to most of the comic book readers at the time but people should be glad it came out because it spread awareness of our favourite punk.
I think this is pretty much the case with most movies adapted from comic books and other media. How would (normal) people ever know about Watchmen otherwise if not for the incredible hype for the movie?
Besides, the Tank Girl totally had that campy cult flick look to it which I totally love. Remember the live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies?
By the by, when is that Fables TV series going to materialise?
Alright gang. As many of you know, I am a firm believer of collaborating with others in order further conduct psychological studies or just do something for fun. Some include the Soofy Travel Project, Twitter Photo Assignments, the Robot Feelings series, etc. Photography, Film, Arts and Crafts…there are many. Well it’s time again for another collaborative video project. If you want to participate, the only thing you will need is a video camera or a computer with a webcam, isight, etc. and a vimeo account to upload your video. It is not necessary for you to edit anything.
This is what you need to do:
- >Set up a way to record yourself listening to a song with headphones.
- >Click on this link to go to the song. DO NOT listen to the song before recording, if it turns out you already have heard it before, that’s fine, but record yourself the first time you listen to the song.
- >Listen to the song while your recording device is recording you listening to it. It can be just your face, or your whole self, it doesn’t matter.
- >Upload your video to vimeo.com on private and send the link to me either through email@example.com or by contacting me on vimeo www.vimeo.com/KarenAbad
- >Make sure that I have downloading capabilities as I will need to edit the videos together.
- >When sending me the link to the video, briefly write 5 things that you thought of while listening to the song. They can be as impersonal or personal as you’d like. Also state if you want this information to remain confidential. All data will remain anonymous to the public, except obviously for your image on video.
If this works (enough people participate), I will explain more later what this is about upon completion. Thanks. Don’t feel obligated to participate, I will always have more projects in the future. Questions and concerns should be forwarded to me via email. Most of these have to do with the study of human connection or the lack thereof through different vehicles and to further understand human emotion.
Karen gets everyone together in a way I cannot be bothered to. Always awesome, always fun… this will be worth doing.
Hey friends, let’s do this!
When people point things out to me, my first instinct will always be to look at their finger and not the thing that they’re pointing at.